What should be the priority when photographing your home? The whole house? Every single room?
Here are some of our tips:
- Spruce Up Your Curb Appeal
- First impressions are everything, especially for buyers. Clean your walkways and make it easy, fun and appealing to get to the front door of your home. Those added little details like flowers, balloons, wreaths, etc. can really help too.
- Wipe It All Down!
- Clean everything and sanitize all those high touch surfaces. Clean those doorknobs, doors, countertops, etc. People will notice how nice it smells and how clean it looks.
- Rid Those Windows Of Grime And Smudges
- If you are able to hire a professional to do this then we suggest you go that route. They can make your windows look crystal clear which gives your home a new shine with natural light and unreal cleanliness.
- Clean Everything Out
- Clean your kitchen of all unnecessary items. Rid your bathrooms of all dirt and unnecessary items. Closets and cabinets are great places to store those unnecessary items since they most likely won’t be getting photographed.
- Put your stuff away.
- When buyers are viewing your home they don’t want to see YOUR home. Buyers want to envision themselves and their things in your home so let them.
Need help getting your home together for media day? We work with a team of experts to get the best media for your home.